When a girl is really
When a girl is really feeling you, she goes back and reads the whole conversation again when it’s over.
- The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. – Thomas Jefferson
- “We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That’s it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper.” – Sam Harris
- I love how we chill over conversation, I’m dealing with this feeling of infatuation. Pacing, I don’t wanna force the situation. I’m waiting for you to make a move with no hesitation.
- “Can’t you just like a girl who likes you back?’ ‘None of them likes me back. I may as well like the one I really want.” – Rainbow Rowell
- “a cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart, and soul.” – Ali
- A cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart and soul. – Ali
- There is no such thing as a worthless conversation, provided you know what to listen for. And questions are the breath of life for a conversation. – James Nathan Miller
- Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. – Ernest Hemingway
- Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours with a coach who pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back. Play for her.
- “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” – Nicholas Sparks