It’s funny how you can
It’s funny how you can tell someone likes someone else, but you can’t tell when someone likes you.
- What I don’t like is when I see stuff that I know has had a lot of improv done or is playing around where there’s no purpose to the scene other than to just be funny. What you don’t want is funny scene, funny scene, funny scene, and now here’s the epiphany scene and then
- “hey. I just wanted to make sure you got home,” I say. “Katniss, I live three houses away from you,” he says.” ? Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire tags: catching, fire, funny, games, hunger 126 likes Like Shannon L. Alder “A coward talks to everyone but YOU.” – Shannon L. Alder
- Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one. – Anonymous
- One time, Bert and I were making out for so long it wasn’t even funny..But then it was funny. – Gerard Way
- Chris Hemsworth is like Christopher Reeve in that he can do two things: he can wear a big red cape without a shred of self-consciousness. But he’s also funny as hell, and he’s so sweet. So with all the fish-out-of-water stuff, he’s so funny. So he does almost two jobs in a way. – Tom Hiddleston
- “Can’t you just like a girl who likes you back?’ ‘None of them likes me back. I may as well like the one I really want.” – Rainbow Rowell
- I always felt that it was easier to take a funny person and teach them to write television than to take somebody who was a television writer and make them funny. And I discovered a lot of great writers that went on to do a lot of great shows like ‘Seinfeld,’ ‘Friends,’ you know, ‘Three
- A comedian does funny things. A good comedian does things funny. – Buster Keaton
- He likes her, she likes him…Everyone can see it, but them.
- I may be a flirt but your boyfriend likes it!! – Ally