Little do you know just
Little do you know just the sight of your picture makes my heart smile; seeing your number on my phone makes my heart race, and seeing your smile makes my world brighter. Little do you know.
– Tammi Post
- A friendship is a bond that is everlasting in sight. A lover shares a similar bond that is also everlasting in hind sight. In both cases trust carves the pieces and sympathy draws the picture.
- Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes the heart warm. – Augustine Birrell
- I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me? – Anonymous
- Friendship makes prosperity brighter, while it lightens adversity by sharing its griefs and anxieties. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Everything happens for a reason, live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world, But don’t let the world change your smile. – Unknown
- This was before voice mail, recorded phone messages you can’t escape. Life was easier then. You just didn’t pick up the phone. – Joyce Carol Oates
- An iPod, a phone, an internet mobile communicator… these are NOT three separate devices! And we are calling it iPhone! Today Apple is going to reinvent the phone. And here it is. – Steve Jobs
- He’s always on my mind, he’s always in my dreams. He’s pulling me in, he’s the missing piece. He’s dragging at my heart, he makes my world spin. I bet you didn’t know, this boy’s my best friend.
- If I’m naughty, I’m grounded for two weeks or Mum takes my phone and my laptop because she knows I can’t live without them. Sometimes I’ll say, ‘Mum, do you just want to take my laptop?’ because I can still use the Internet on my phone. But now she’s going to read this and see
- I joined the army on my seventeenth birthday, full of the romance of war after having read a lot of World War I British poetry and having seen a lot of post-World War II films. I thought the romantic presentations of war influenced my joining and my presentation of war to my younger siblings. – Walter