It’s hard to pretend to
It’s hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.
- Pretend like it’s the weekend, … We could pretend it all the time. – Jack Johnson
- In order to become prosperous, a person must initially work very hard, so he or she has to sacrifice a lot of leisure time. – Dalai Lama
- “To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.” – Jacques Derrida
- Everywhere is nowhere. When a person spends all his time in foreign travel, he ends by having many acquaintances, but no friends. – Seneca
- When a person is born we rejoice, and when they’re married we jubilate, but when they die we try to pretend nothing has happened. – Margaret Mead
- If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn’t open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming. – Jack Handy
- I pretend I don’t like you on the outside, but on the inside I melt every time I see your smile.
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- I would love to pretend I don’t diet, but I work very hard. I stay active and eat very healthy. Anybody who says otherwise is either unhealthy or lying! I will admit that I’m addicted to sugar – licorice, Jujubees and jelly candies. And I actually love bran muffins! – Evangeline Lilly
- One look, one word, one kiss; they all mean so much from one special person.