I hate never knowing what
I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness
- The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them. The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them. – Brad Breitenstein
- Know this though love is weak and hate is strong, Yet hate is short, and love is very long. – Kenneth Boudling
- To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say, and to finish without knowing what you have written. – Alvin Toffler
- You’re hurting me without you knowing…if only I can tell you what I feel maybe it will make a difference.I hate this always at your side but not the girl you want.
- Do not be overcome by hate. But conquer hate with love. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- I hate the gym, so I try to diversify my workouts with swimming and basketball. Indoors, it’s less boring than running. I do find that diet is key. I eat lots of lean protein, no soda, no fast food or fried foods, and a lot of water. But I love food and often cook. – Mike
- I hate Halloween. I hate dressing up. I hate – I wear wigs, makeup, costumes every day. Halloween is like, my least favorite holiday. – Amy Poehler
- You are the River, All-knowing and All-seeing. I am just a fish – how can I find Your limit? Wherever I look, You are there. Outside of You, I would burst and die. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- I don’t mind lying, but I hate inaccuracy. – Samuel Butler