I pretend I don’t like
I pretend I don’t like you on the outside, but on the inside I melt every time I see your smile.
- Pretend like it’s the weekend, … We could pretend it all the time. – Jack Johnson
- “To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.” – Jacques Derrida
- It’s hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Anonymous
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. – Anonymous
- What’s the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile. – George Asaf
- I die a little inside every time you use the word ‘Friend’ to describe me…
- You smile at me, and I smile back, just hoping that one day…that smile will mean more than friendship.
- I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes. You’d know what a drag it is to see you. – Bob Dylan