Sometimes the more you hide
Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.
- Some feelings are impossible to hide.
- It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them. – Anonymous
- I was never tired of this life and it’s not gonna matter if. I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won’t let me hit the ground. Thanks for being around. – Unknown
- May the roof above us never fall in And may we good companions beneath it never fall out. – Irish Blessing
- Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees. – David Letterman
- I’m working seven days a week in the fall. I couldn’t possibly keep that up. This is only for the fall. In the last couple of years I’ve tended to do most of my serious writing in the winter, when there’s nothing going on with football. – Gregg Easterbrook
- I keep trying to hide how much I love you, but just being your friend isn’t enough.
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful. – Bess Myerson
- When you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. – Mason Marcucci
- Self-respect is nothing to hide behind. When you need it most it isn’t there. – May Sarton