The Constructive Criticism Manifesto
The Constructive Criticism Manifesto – 6 Steps To Provide Helpful Critique
- Learn To See The Difference Between Constructive And Destructive Criticism.Appreciate The Constructive, Ignore The Destructive. – John Douglas
- Your Constructive Criticism Is Welcome!
- “Sometimes We Have Criticism That Is Very Constructive.” – Chris Martin
- I M Not Interested In Constructive Criticism, Believe Me – Buzz Osborne
- Having The Ability To Discern The Gift Of Constructive Criticism From The Shortcomings of Hate;Will Permit A Pliable Mind To Courageously And Without Insecurities, Make Needed Corrections.
- If You’re Not Open To Constructive Criticism, Then you’re Not Open To Truly Growing As A Person.
- The steps of power are often steps on sand. – Edward Counsel
- “Don’t Mind Criticism.If It Is Untrue;Disregard It.If It’s Unfair;Keep From Irritation.If It Is Ignorant;Smile. If Is Is Justified, It Is Not Criticism-Learn From It”
- Be Open To Criticism But Don’t Be Affected By It. Criticism Is Meant To Help You Be A Better Person. Learn From It.
- You take a number of small steps which you believe are right, thinking maybe tomorrow somebody will treat this as a dangerous provocation. And then you wait. If there is no reaction, you take another step: courage is only an accumulation of small steps. – George Konrad