Don’t criticize what you can’t
“Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.”
– Bob Dylan
- Come mothers and fathers Throughout the land, And don’t criticize What you can’t understand. – Bob Dylan
- “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley
- “The motive behind criticism often determines its validity. Those who care criticize where necessary. Those who envy criticize the moment they think that they have found a weak spot.” – Criss Jami
- “I haven’t any right to criticize books, and I don’t do it except when I hate them. I often want to criticize Jane Austen, but her books madden me so that I can’t conceal my frenzy from the reader; and therefore I have to stop every time I begin. Every time I read Pride and
- People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it’s simply necessary to love. – Claude Monet
- To understand how any society functions you must understand the relationship between the men and the women. – Angela Davis
- As soon as you understand 2 x 4 you can’t believe there was a time when you didn’t understand it. – Cynthia Copeland Lewis
- Cooperate, never criticize.
- I’m a woman.. I’m smart. I never lose an argument. I can cook. I like to read fashion magazines. I love to be right. Men don’t understand us. We must have secret powers, because I don’t understand us, either.
- I can’t stand to see myself on television. – Bob Dylan