Neither praise or blame is
“Neither praise or blame is the object of true criticism. Justly to discriminate, firmly … and duties of criticism.”
– William Gilmore Simms
- The Dread Of Criticism Is The Death Of Genius. – William Gilmore Simms
- Those who praise the True One are true; the True Name is their Support. They act truthfully, in love with the True Lord. The True King has written His Order, which no one can erase. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- “You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.” – John Wooden
- It Is Usually Best To Be Generous With Praise,But Cautions With Criticism.
- “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “People ask you for criticism, but they only want praise.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- People Ask For Criticism But They Only Want Praise. – W. Somerset Maugham
- When You Are Not Attached To Praise Or Criticism An Interesting Freedom Is Yours.
- Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him, all creatures here below! Praise Him above, ye heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! – Thomas Ken
- Sandwich every bit of criticism between two thick layers of praise. – Mary Kay Ash