Be Open To Criticism But
Be Open To Criticism But Don’t Be Affected By It. Criticism Is Meant To Help You Be A Better Person. Learn From It.
- If You’re Not Open To Constructive Criticism, Then you’re Not Open To Truly Growing As A Person.
- Many people will never learn the lessons meant for them in this lifetime, nor become the person they were meant to be, simply because they are too busy being someone else. – Suzy Kassem
- “Don’t Mind Criticism.If It Is Untrue;Disregard It.If It’s Unfair;Keep From Irritation.If It Is Ignorant;Smile. If Is Is Justified, It Is Not Criticism-Learn From It”
- “Don’t mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it.” – Anonymous
- “I am the sum total of everything that went before me, of all I have been seen done, of everything done-to-me. I am everyone everything whose being-in-the-world affected was affected by mine. I am anything that happens after I’m gone which would not have happened if I had not come.” – Salman Rushdie
- Life has taught me to release my ears from hearing negativity, destructive remarks, false rumors and stupid ways. I learn to open my eyes and my mind to think ahead of my life, to learn more of who I am. – Auliq Ice
- Without life’s struggles, we cannot grow into the person that we are meant to become. – Auliq Ice
- The illiterate of the future will not be the person who cannot read. It will be the person who does not know how to learn. – Alvin Toffler
- An open mind lets us learn more about ourselves and each other.
- “Learn to adapt. Things change, circumstances change. Adjust yourself and your efforts to what it is presented to you so you can respond accordingly. Never see change as a threat, because it can be an opportunity to learn, to grow, evolve and become a better person.” – Rodolfo Costa