Don’t Mind Criticism If It
“Don’t Mind Criticism.If It Is Untrue;Disregard It.If It’s Unfair;Keep From Irritation.If It Is Ignorant;Smile. If Is Is Justified, It Is Not Criticism-Learn From It”
- “Don’t mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it.” – Anonymous
- Be Open To Criticism But Don’t Be Affected By It. Criticism Is Meant To Help You Be A Better Person. Learn From It.
- Many French directors, having now realised there was no more real criticism, that the standards of the past have gone, are very offended about the quality of film criticism. – Wim Wenders
- “Neither praise or blame is the object of true criticism. Justly to discriminate, firmly … and duties of criticism.” – William Gilmore Simms
- Worry less, smile more, accept criticism, take responsibility, listen & love, don’t hate, embrace change, feel good anyway. – Unknown
- Having The Ability To Discern The Gift Of Constructive Criticism From The Shortcomings of Hate;Will Permit A Pliable Mind To Courageously And Without Insecurities, Make Needed Corrections.
- Learn To See The Difference Between Constructive And Destructive Criticism.Appreciate The Constructive, Ignore The Destructive. – John Douglas
- Criticism – If Nothing Bad Is Ever Said, Nothing Good Will Ever Get Done.
- Your Constructive Criticism Is Welcome!