Sometimes the guilty one is
Sometimes the guilty one is not the person who has committed the crime, but the person who has created the possibility for it to be committed.
– Cristiane Serruya
- If loving fashion is a crime, we plead guilty.
- If You Commit A Crime, You’re Guilty. – Rush Limbaugh
- “One hate crime is committed approximately every hour of every day in this country.” – Anna Paquin
- Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There’s that moment every morning
- Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed. – Anthony Powell
- A criminal mind needs consideration rather than the criminal itself. In truth, there are more criminals than those who committed a crime. – Harshit Walia
- “Crime and bad lives are the measure of a State’s failure, all crime in the end is the crime of the community.” – H. G. Wells
- “I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stunned by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, “Hi.” They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And
- A mistake from a good person always gets treated as crime. – Pratik Akkawar
- I want to kill sweetest smartest and most beautiful person on earth but then i thought………. suicide is a CRIME