If You Commit A Crime
If You Commit A Crime, You’re Guilty.
– Rush Limbaugh
- “Poverty is not the root cause of crime.” – Rush Limbaugh
- No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity. – Rush Limbaugh
- Compassion is no substitute for justice. – Rush Limbaugh
- Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the main stream. – Rush Limbaugh
- If loving fashion is a crime, we plead guilty.
- Obama might think of himself as one, but he is not a dictator. We are not a banana republic yet. This is not an authoritarian form of government. This is a constitutional republic, and the president doesn’t allow or disallow. The president can’t buy or purchase. – Rush Limbaugh
- Poverty is like punishment for a crime you didn’t commit. – Eli Khamarov
- “I believe I could commit a crime. We all can. … In despair, I would steal food if my children were hungry.” – Karin Fossum
- If we can have record high unemployment, record job loss, and just an absolutely anemic economic recovery because of Obama’s policies, and he’s not blamed for it, what makes anybody think he’s gonna get blamed when an insurance company starts doubling their premiums? – Rush Limbaugh
- The way Obama voters and non-Obama voters deal with unemployment are a very different. – Rush Limbaugh