I can drink tea until the cows come home and I love the atmosphere in tea-shops.
– Zola Budd
- I can drink tea until the cows come home and I love the atmosphere in tea shops. – Zola Budd
- The best way to keep children at home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant, and let the air out of the tires. – Dorothy Parker
- The best way to keep children home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant and let the air out of the tires. – Dorothy Parker
- You may rezoloot till the cows come home. – John Hay
- I was Popeye mad when I was a kid, and I’d eat spinach until the cows came home. – Paul O’Grady
- You can do gross-out until the cows come home but if there isn’t something to balance it, then it’s not going to work at all. – Curtis Armstrong
- I can do the PR thing until the cows come home. That’s my nature. I never want to upset anybody. – Cilla Black
- I warrant you lay abed till the cows came home. – Jonathan Swift
- “I think everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. Your grocery list. The food you make.
- If I have to, I’ll go and direct theater and talk till the cows come home. – Ridley Scott