Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.
- Television is a chewing gum for the eyes. – Anonymous
- There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway. – Anonymous
- This will never be a civilized country until we spend more money for books than we do for chewing gum. – Anonymous
- The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco. – Anonymous
- Some things are better eschewed than chewed; tobacco is one of them. – Anonymous
- Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between. – Anonymous
- I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven’t had time for tobacco since. – Anonymous
- If we lose the battle against tobacco, we will lose the war against cancer. – Anonymous
- If it begins with a wink, it can end with a slap.
- Never underestimate the restorative power of tea, a cookie, and a timely slap in the face.