You cannot be truthful if
You cannot be truthful if you are not courageous.
You cannot be loving if you are not courageous.
You cannot be trusting if you are not courageous.
You cannot enter into reality if you are not courageous.
Hence courage comes first… and everything else follows.”
- To persevere, trusting in what hopes he has, is courage in a man. The coward despairs. – Euripides
- Be fearless and pure; never waver in your determination or your dedication to the spiritual life. Give freely. Be self-controlled, sincere, truthful, loving, and full of the desire to serve…Learn to be detached and to take joy in renunciation. Do not get angry or harm any living creature, but be compassionate and gentle; show good
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Only those who are ready to become nobodies are able to love. – Osho
- I like being in love, but loving is what is crucial to me. Loving is the reason to live. – Saffron Burrows
- To be in time is to be asleep: to be awake is to be in eternity. – Osho
- Your inner world has its own taste, has its own fragrance, has its own light. And it is utterly silent. – Osho
- Be courageous! Never fear to take a chance. – Debasish Mridha
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel