Life is sometimes made of
Life is sometimes made of the small moments of contentment, you find in the quiet corners of your day.
- Satisfaction in life arises from knowing you are exactly where you belong. Discontented people strive to be somewhere else or someone else. Contentment comes from many great and small acceptances in life.
- Life is series of small happy moments – Jagvirji
- No moment is too small to claim. Strung together, moments fashion a life. – Gina Greenlee
- Death is patiently making my mask as I sleep. Each morning I awake to discover in the corners of my eyes the small tears of his wax. – Philip Dow
- A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live. – Bertrand Russell
- A happy life must be o great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy can live. – Bertrand Russell
- The pain we feel When someone leaves our life is in direct proportion to the joy they bring while a part of our life for a few moments. In my life you made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone.
- With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things. – William Wordsworth
- There are moments of frustration in life. You must build good relations to support you in these moments. You must also learn to courage yourself and decide to stay determined in life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden. – Corrie Ten Boom