Satisfaction in life arises from
Satisfaction in life arises from knowing you are exactly where you belong. Discontented people strive to be somewhere else or someone else. Contentment comes from many great and small acceptances in life.
- Be Content god promises satisfaction will come to those who seek the Good Things Of God. he Says That They Will Be Filled.. Not With The Material Goods Of This World, Not With An Easy Way Of Life, Not With Something Of Limited Value That Can Be Taken Away From Them, But With The Joy
- All Things No Matter How Great Or Small Is Insignificant When Contentment Is At Stake. If You Are Contented Then You Have Achieved The Greatest Bliss In The Whole World. Greater Than Anything Else That Money Can Even Buy.
- Life is sometimes made of the small moments of contentment, you find in the quiet corners of your day.
- Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness – great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy. – Jim Rohn
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- Intuitive peace and poise, contentment, enduring satisfaction and bliss come through the Pleasure of the Master’s Will. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- “The small are always dependent on the great; they are “small” precisely because they think they are independent. The great thinker is one who can hear what is greatest in the work of other “greats” and who can transform it in an original manner.” – Martin Heidegger
- In this life we cannot always do great things. But we can do small things with great love. Wish you a Wonderful Weekend
- A brain is a society of very small, simple modules that cannot be said to be thinking, that are not smart in themselves. But when you have a network of them together, out of that arises a kind of smartness. – Kevin Kelly
- “We can never be entirely original, as artists or as people. The genius and vision of those who came before us is too great for us to digress from entirely. Though, as creatures that are compelled to test and surpass our own creative abilities, we must always strive for that originality in everything we do