The Attainment Of Contentment Simplicity
The Attainment Of Contentment Simplicity Peace Far Exceeds the Attainment Of A Vast Fortune.
- Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplicity, simplicity,simplicity! – Henry David Thoreau
- Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace. – Todd Stocker
- Intuitive peace and poise, contentment, enduring satisfaction and bliss come through the Pleasure of the Master’s Will. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand. … Simplify, simplify. – Henry David Thoreau
- Simplicity is not the absence of clutter, that’s a consequence of simplicity. Simplicity is somehow essentially describing the purpose and place of an object and product. The absence of clutter is just a clutter-free product. That’s not simple. – Jonathan Ive
- Peace can be fragile and peace can be ugly and peace can be wrong. Peace built on lies is no peace at all. – Sarah Moore Fitzgerald
- “There is no end of craving. Hence contentment alone is the best way to happiness. Therefore, acquire contentment.” – Swami Sivananda
- From naive simplicity we arrive at more profound simplicity. – Albert Schweitzer
- Fortune never crushed that man whom good fortune deceived not. – Anonymous
- They say that Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. Truth and Simplicity don’t have any. Let us all aspire to be SIMPLE AND TRUE..Take Care. Enjoy the weekend with simplicity and truthfulness.