You Earn Your Body I
You Earn Your Body
I Want To Get Healthy.
I Want To Look Better.
I Will Eat Right.
I Will Exercise.
I Will Earn My Body.
- Exercise your brain and body, keep engaged with work and friends, and feed your brain with a healthy, plant-based diet – as well as knowledge. – David H. Murdock
- The most important factors for a long life, I think, are partly in the genes; number two is lifestyle, which includes healthy diet and regular exercise. I walk, run and swim every day. However, I think too much exercise is also unhealthy because of over-stress; sometimes people who exercise too many hours per day die
- A healthy body is a platform for flourishing a healthy mind. – Pawan Mishra
- The only way for a rich man to be healthy is by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor. – William Temple Sr.
- I know what I have to do if I want to lose weight and stay healthy: eat a proper diet and exercise. All I’ve got to do is apply it. – John Candy
- And I believe that the best buy in public health today must be a combination of regular physical exercise and a healthy diet. – Julie Bishop
- Try to think of working out and healthy eating as a lifestyle. Rather than go on a diet or try a crazy exercise routine, try making them something you do every day. – Allyson Felix
- “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement” – Jess C. Scott
- Healthy people are those who live in healthy homes on a healthy diet; in an environment equally fit for birth, growth work, healing, and dying… Healthy people need no bureaucratic interference to mate, give birth, share the human condition and die. – Ivan Illich
- The number of kids affected by obesity has tripled since 1980, and this can be traced in large part to lack of exercise and a healthy diet. – Virginia Foxx