Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.
- You need to play with supreme confidence, or else you’ll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit. – Joe Paterno
- Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed. – Anonymous
- Few cases of eyestrain have been developed by looking on the bright side of things. – Anonymous
- I try to not think too much about how stuff gets seen as it’s being done by a woman. Because if you think about it, then you end up thinking about how you’re acting, and if you are thinking about how you’re acting, then you are preoccupied and you’re going to end up being insincere.
- My first real acting gig was probably playing Mamillius in my mother’s ‘Winter’s Tale.’ My mom and dad are both in theater, so I grew up acting and being a little theater brat as well. – Logan Marshall-Green
- What makes the engine go? Desire, desire, desire. – Stanley Kunitz
- Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. – Mark Twain
- Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes. – Mary Martin
- I learned much more about acting from philosophy courses, psychology courses, history and anthropology than I ever learned in acting class. – Tim Robbins
- Habit is overcome by habit. – Joseph Kaines