Compliments and criticism are all ultimately based on some form of projection.
– Billy Corgan
- Suicide is… the sincerest form of criticism life gets. – Wilfred Sheed
- Hitherto, every form of society has been based … on the antagonism of oppressing and oppressed classes. – Karl Marx
- “Criticism of others is thus an oblique form of self-commendation. We think we make the picture hang straight on our wall by telling our neighbors that all his pictures are crooked.” – Fulton J. Sheen
- To transcend limitations and form positive new patterns of life based on who you know you can be rather than who you were yesterday, you must give up the modes of thinking, feeling and behaving that only keep you chained to your past. – Debbie Ford
- “Compassion constitutes a radical form of criticism, for it announces that the hurt is to be taken seriously, that the hurt is not to be accepted as normal and natural but is an abnormal and unacceptable condition for humanness.” – Walter Brueggemann
- To provide optimal levels of protective micronutrients, a diet must be vegetable-based, not grain-based. – Joel Fuhrman
- “Don’t Mind Criticism.If It Is Untrue;Disregard It.If It’s Unfair;Keep From Irritation.If It Is Ignorant;Smile. If Is Is Justified, It Is Not Criticism-Learn From It”
- Be Open To Criticism But Don’t Be Affected By It. Criticism Is Meant To Help You Be A Better Person. Learn From It.
- Many French directors, having now realised there was no more real criticism, that the standards of the past have gone, are very offended about the quality of film criticism. – Wim Wenders
- “Don’t mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it.” – Anonymous