Never Make Your Girl Feel
Never Make Your Girl Feel Like Shes In A Competition With Any Other Girl.
- Your Girl Should Never Feel Like She’s In Competition W/ Another!
- You’re hurting me without you knowing…if only I can tell you what I feel maybe it will make a difference.I hate this always at your side but not the girl you want.
- There’s a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there’s nothing I can say to make her feel alright. – Anonymous
- You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
- You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings. – Pearl S. Buck
- Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to
- “a cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart, and soul.” – Ali
- A cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart and soul. – Ali
- “Read it with sorrow and you will feel hate. Read it with anger and you will feel vengeful. Read it with paranoia and you will feel confusion. Read it with empathy and you will feel compassion. Read it with love and you will feel flattery. Read it with hope and you will feel positive. Read it with humor and you will
- Forgiving doesn’t make the person who hurt you feel better, it makes you feel better. – Chetan Bhagat