What we are today is
What we are today is a result of our own past actions;
What ever we wish to be in the future depends on our present actions;
Decide how you want to act now.
We are responsible for what we are, whatever we wish ourselves to be.
We have the power to make ourselves.
- Let’s face it: the present self is present. It’s in control. It’s in power right now. It has these strong, heroic arms that can lift doughnuts into your mouth. And the future self is not even around. It’s off in the future. It’s weak. It doesn’t even have a lawyer present. – Daniel Goldstein
- “We have to do with the past only as we can make it useful to the present and the future.” – Frederick Douglass
- “’Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.” – Tryon Edwards
- Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past. – Tryon Edwards
- Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past. – Anonymous
- Starting over is an acceptance of a past we can’t change, an unrelenting conviction that the future can be different, and the stubborn wisdom to use the past to make the future what the past was not. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- The future depends on what we do in the present. – Anonymous
- Pain in your past will become power in your future. So make suffering essential. – Debasish Mridha
- The flesh endures the storms of the present alone; the mind, those of the past and future as well as the present. – Epicurus
- The past doesn’t EXIST. Neither is the future, so be present in the present. Just BE! – Gladys Adevey