So we have a commitment to the business and to its people.
– John Kluge
- The chief business of the American people is business. – Calvin Coolidge
- when men hear that women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anywhere. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life.Entrenched Is Awesome. – Mindy Kaling
- When men hear women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anymore. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life. Entrenched is awesome. – Mindy Kaling
- Integrate purpose into your for-profit business model through a long term commitment to a cause that is aligned with your core values and those of your community. – Simon Mainwaring
- Commitment Is The Component Of Love.Short Term Commitment Is The Decision That One Loves Someone. The Long Term Aspect Is The Commitment To Maintain That Love. – Robert Steinberg
- In day-to-day commerce, television is not so much interested in the business of communications as in the business of delivering audiences to advertisers. People are the merchandise, not the shows. The shows are merely the bait. – Les Brown
- A Commitment You Can Walk Away From Isn’t Really A Commitment. It’s A Commitment With A Backdoor.
- We stand for freedom. That is our conviction for ourselves; that is our only commitment to others. – John F. Kennedy
- Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it’s profitable. – James Rouse
- I work with wonderful people who support me. And, my beliefs are that the business needs to serve the family rather than the family serve the business. – Kathy Ireland