Commitment is what transforms a
Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism.
- Actions speak louder than coaches.
- Actions speak louder than coaches. – Anonymous
- I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. – Anais Nin
- Action Speak Louder Than Words. -Anonymous
- Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success. – Vincent Lombardi
- Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made his commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.” – Vincent Thomas “Vince” Lombardi
- Commitment Is What Transforms A Promise Into Reality. – Abraham Lincoln
- Character is one factor that will guide all our actions and decisions. We invested in uncompromising integrity that helped us take difficult stands in some of the most difficult business situations. – Azim Premji
- The dictionary is like a time capsule of all of human thinking ever since words began to be written down. And exploring where words have come from can increase your understanding of the words themselves and expand your understanding of how to use the words, and all of this change happens in your thinking when
- Actions win wars. Actions heal wounds. Not words. Words are cheap. Mine, particularly. -Drew Evans. – Emma Chase