Desire is the key to
Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
– Mario Andretti
- When you start thinking you may get hurt, it’s time to get out of racing. – Mario Andretti
- The most important thing about motivation is goal setting. You should always have a goal. – Francie Larrieu Smith
- With tennis, you can go pick up a racket, take a lesson, and understand how much talent and skill it takes to be as good as the top pros. Same with golf: pick up a club. But not many can go out and get in a race car and experience a drive at over 200
- Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal. – Martin Luther King
- Determination, Commitment Drives You To Aim Out Of The Ballpark And Adds Significance To All That You Do.
- Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything. – Eugene Delacroix
- Competition is a by product of productive work, not its goal. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. – Ayn Rand
- In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. – Jane Smiley
- Happiness, wealth, and success are the by-products of goal-setting; they cannot be the goal themselves. – John Condry
- Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. – Anonymous