The first two years of college are vocabulary lessons. The second two years are spent learning who to ask and where to look it up.
– Bill Austin
- I spent three days a week for 10 years educating myself in the public library, and it’s better than college. People should educate themselves – you can get a complete education for no money. At the end of 10 years, I had read every book in the library and I’d written a thousand stories. – Ray
- Economists report that a college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man’s lifetime income which he then spends sending his son to college. — Bill Vaughn
- Economists report that a college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man’s lifetime income–which he then spends sending his son to college. – Bill Vaughn
- A man of sixty has spent twenty years in bed and over three years in eating. – Arnold Bennett
- I spent four indifferent years at Goodison, but they were great years. – Martin Hodge
- School For 12 Years, College For 4 More Years, Then You Work Until You Die. Cool. .
- Conflict can destroy a team which hasn’t spent time learning to deal with it. – Thomas Isgar
- It would be nice if the poor were to get even half of the money that is spent in studying them. – Bill Vaughan
- There Is A Time And A Place For Everything And It’s Called College. – Bill Cosby (Becky McDivitt)
- Life lessons are not journeys traveled in straight lines but are crossroads formed years and miles apart. – Gina Greenlee