Colleges are like old age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges.
– Bob Dylan
- Colleges are like old-age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges. – Bob Dylan
- The newer homes did not sustain as much damage because they were built to better safety codes; they were better designed, higher wind loads for the roof. All of those facets made those homes sustain the storm a whole lot better. – Ginny Brown-Waite
- Draft beer, not people. – Bob Dylan
- All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die. – Bob Dylan
- Healthy people are those who live in healthy homes on a healthy diet; in an environment equally fit for birth, growth work, healing, and dying… Healthy people need no bureaucratic interference to mate, give birth, share the human condition and die. – Ivan Illich
- The fact is that he should work with other people to maintain his own sobriety.
- The fact is that democracy brings with it a serious element of responsibility and all parties have to accept that fact to move forward. – Daniel Greenberg
- When people say “you’ve changed”, what they actually mean is that they don’t like the fact at all that you’ve stopped tolerating their bullshit. – Ali. B. Moe
- Colleges don’t make fools, they only develop them. – George Lorimer
- Colleges don’t make fools, they only develop them. — George Lorimer