A best friend isn’t someone
A best friend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
- A best friend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself. – Unknown.
- There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless. – Niccolo Machiavelli
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. – Anonymous
- Ireland is rich in literature that understands a soul’s yearnings and dancing that understands a happy heart. – Margaret Jackson
- The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell. – Confucius
- For accepting my thoughts and feelings, though you do not understand, for never giving up on me and being my best friend.
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- “Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend. – Unknown
- A friend, will keep the secret of who you like. A good friend will tell you to ask them out, but a best friend will drag you over to them and make you talk.
- People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it’s simply necessary to love. – Claude Monet