I Have Measured Out My
I Have Measured Out My Life With Coffee Spoons.
– T.S Eliot
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – J. S. Eliot
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T.S. Eliot
- Life is measured by the rapidity of change, the succession of influences that modify the being. – George Eliot
- A life’s worth, the end isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way. – Douglas C. Means
- Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words ‘for ever.’ But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy. A. P. Gouthey
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – Anonymous
- Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. – Booker T. Washington
- Until I drank Italian espresso coffee, I never knew what a tease filtered coffee was.