You’re Cute And All But
You’re Cute And All But I’m Not Sharing My Coffee
- Little girls are cute and small only to adults. To one another they are not cute. They are life sized. – Margaret Atwood
- I have a girl crush on Rachel Bilson. She’s so cute, I just want to put her in my pocket. I love her style, and I’m fascinated by everything she wears, and I think she’s a really sweet and kind person. She’s cute. I like her. – Alexandra Chando
- Until I drank Italian espresso coffee, I never knew what a tease filtered coffee was.
- Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman
- “As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.” – Author Unknown
- As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold. – Author Unknown
- I eliminated coffee and fish from my diet. The pesticides in coffee and fish, as well as the mercury in the latter, are considered possible contributors to birth defects in fetal tissue. – Constance Marie
- You’re smart, cute, funny, and can always make smile. To me, you’re perfect. One problem: You’re hers, not mine.
- Other than a dimple in a cute little chin, What’s more adorable than a toothless grin? – Betty
- I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships.