I could smell myself awake with that coffee.
– Jaesse Tyler
- I’m so in love, every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy. – Jaesse Tyler
- I’m holding a teardrop for a friend Until his heartache and misery end. – Jaesse Tyler
- You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness. – Jaesse Tyler
- Angels, pixies, faerie dust Treading love and living lust. – Jaesse Tyler
- Wake Up And Smell The Coffee
- I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. – Ronald Reagan
- I love the sweet smell of dawn our unique daily opportunity to smell time, to smell opportunity each morning being, a new beginning. – Emme Woodhull
- Life is a dream; when we sleep we are awake, and when awake we sleep. – Michel Montaigne
- Until I drank Italian espresso coffee, I never knew what a tease filtered coffee was.
- Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman