Show me good things happen
Show me good things happen to those who wait.
- You don’t have to wait for things to happen to live your life. – Zach Sobiech
- They say that good things take time. But really great things happen. In the blink of an eye.
- I don’t believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can’t sit still. – Ashton Kutcher
- If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort
- “I have come to believe that hard times are not just meaningless suffering and that something good might turn up at any moment. That’s a big change for someone who used to come to in the morning feeling sentenced to another day of life. When I wake up today, there are lots of possibilities. I
- We listened to what our customers wanted and acted on what they said. Good things happen when you pay attention. — John F Smith
- If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness. – Les Brown
- If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness. – Les Brown
- More things in politics happen by accident or exhaustion than happen by conspiracy. – Jeff Greenfield
- I used to get nervous, you know if my parents would come watch. And then I would get nervous if my friends came and watched. Today it’s not a problem anymore actually, because now I enjoy it. I see that they, you know, respect me immensely, and I try to put on a good show