REALITY OF FEAR You re
REALITY OF FEAR:
You’re not scared of the dark;
you’re scared of what’s in it.
You’re not afraid of heights;
you’re afraid of falling.
You’re not afraid of the people around you;
you’re afraid of rejection.
You’re not afraid to love;
you’re just afraid of not being loved back.
You’re not afraid to let go;
you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone.
You’re not afraid to try again;
you’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
- A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths. – Steven Wright
- It’s amazing how two people can be so perfect for each other but they’re both too scared to get hurt that they don’t do anything about it.
- The problem with falling in love is falling back out of it again, usually because you’ve fallen in love with a lie. That happens as often as not. – Ellen Hopkins
- If your scared of rejection get off my court. Baby I’m a brick wall.
- We’re here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark. – Whoopi Goldberg
- I’m a romantic, and we romantics are more sensitive to the way people feel. We love more, and we hurt more. When we’re hurt, we hurt for a long time. – Freddy Fender
- My dad loved to ‘arrange things’ to take us kids to that scared the crap out of us on Halloween. He’d take us to the old ‘Hermit’s House’ at the edge of town. He’d park the car 100 yards down the street and say, ‘Go back there and get something off the front porch!’ – Bill
- There is something inexpressibly charming in falling in love and, surely, the whole pleasure lies in the fact that love isn’t lasting. – Moliere
- The fact is that democracy brings with it a serious element of responsibility and all parties have to accept that fact to move forward. – Daniel Greenberg
- Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light? – Maurice Freehill