A positive attitude may not
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
– Herm Albright
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. – Herm Albright
- “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.” – Scott Adams
- A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
- A positive attitude will kindle the hearts of good people to do great things. – Grant Fairley
- We are a people trying not only to solve the problems of the present: unemployment, inflation… but we are attempting on a larger scale to fulfill the promise of America. – Barbara Jordan
- Life is like a Chinese Bamboo tree, be patience, be persistence and be positive in your action one day it’s goes high and make sure it’s worth watching. – Annymous
- What is the purpose of public service? It’s to solve problems for the people you represent and certainly in the United States Senate, thinking about your state and thinking about your country as well. – Olympia Snowe
- “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” – Brian Tracy
- The Computer Was Born To Solve Problems That Did Not Exist Before.
- Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems but then again, neither does milk. – Unknown