Remember this December
Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold!
– Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon.
- It is the little bits of things that fret and worry us; we can dodge a elephant, but we can’t dodge a fly. – Josh Billings
- Gold! gold! gold! gold! Bright and yellow, hard and cold! – Thomas Hood
- It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities. – Josiah Charles Stamp
- God dislikes evil, and no happiness can be built on hate. Love one another as brothers. – Josephine Baker
- Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet, Through Love all that is copper will be gold, Through Love all dregs will become wine, through Love all pain will turn to medicine. – Rumi
- Nuptial love maketh mankind; friendly love perfecteth it; but wanton love corrupteth and embaseth it. – Francis Bacon
- Ferdinand was a gold trader. He was a lawyer for mining companies. When he entered politics in l949, he had tons and tons of gold. When Bill Gates was a college dropout, Ferdinand already possessed billions of dollars and tons of gold. It wasn’t stolen. – Imelda Marcos
- The past is what you remember, imagine you remember, convince yourself you remember, or pretend you remember. – Harold Pinter
- But every thyng which schyneth as the gold, Nis nat gold, as that I have herd it told. – Geoffrey Chaucer
- No gold digging for me; I take diamonds! We may be off the gold standard someday. – Mae West