Maybe Christmas Doesn’t Come From A Store
Maybe Christmas Doesn’t Come From A Store. Maybe Christmas Means A Little Bot More.
– The Grinch
- Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store. – Dr. Seuss
- “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” – Matt Damon
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- Shoot for a total of no more than 80 grams of carbs in your daily diet. This means favoring vegetables that grow above ground like kale, broccoli, spinach, and cauliflower as opposed to those that store carbohydrate in the form of starch like potatoes and beets. – David Perlmutter
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, what the world means, what anything means, until he has a child and loves it. – Lafcadio Hearn
- Wealth may be an excellent thing, for it means power, and it means leisure, it means liberty. – Anonymous
- Forgiving means to pardon the unpardonable, Faith means believing the unbelievable, And hoping means to hope when things are hopeless. – G. K. Chesterton
- A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you. – Beth Obedoza
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. – Thomas Tusser