Even An Adult find it Difficult to Sleep on CHRISTMAS EVE
Even An Adult find it Difficult to Sleep on CHRISTMAS EVE Yuletide Excitment is A Potent Caffeine,No Matter your Age.
– Terri Gullemets
- On the whole, I prefer Christmas as an adult than I did as a child. – Nigella Lawson
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- “Sleep my little baby-oh Sleep until you waken When you wake you’ll see the world If I’m not mistaken… Kiss a lover Dance a measure, Find your name And buried treasure… Face your life Its pain, Its pleasure, Leave no path untaken.” – Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
- To perceive Christmas through its wrappings becomes more difficult with every year. – Elwyn Brooks
- To perceive Christmas through its wrappings becomes more difficult with every year. – Elwyn Brooks White
- It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. – John Steinbeck
- The naming of cats is a difficult matter. It isn’t just one of your holiday games. You may think at first I’m mad as a hatter. When I tell you a cat must have three different names. – T.S. Eliot
- Good children’s literature appeals not only to the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child. – Anon
- ‘?Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.’ – Unknown
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.