Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts
“Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”
– Janice Maeditere
- Pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas. – Kevin Costner
- Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas If You Stop Opening Presents And Listen.
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents but in His Presence.
- People say I don’t write books, I make Christmas presents. – Bryce Courtenay
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- Our children await Christmas presents like politicians getting in election returns: there’s the Uncle Fred precinct and the Aunt Ruth district still to come in. – Marcelene Cox
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- “There are 364 days when you might get unbirthday presents…and only one for birthday presents, you know.” – Lewis Carroll
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward