Christmas hugs! Take one pass me on. Hurry before I melt!
- Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas, if you are blessed with children, share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well.
- We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth. – Virginia Satir
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- Have you had a kindness shown? Pass it on; ‘Twas not given for thee alone, Pass it on; Let it travel down the years,Let it wipe another’s tears. Pass it on. – Rev. Henry Burton
- “Squeeze out the competition—with hugs. I’m giving out FREE hugs while samples last. After that I’ll have to charge an arm and a leg—or maybe just two arms.” – Jarod Kintz
- He who hugs too much, hugs badly! – Jeanne Calment
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- I pretend I don’t like you on the outside, but on the inside I melt every time I see your smile.
- For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. – Matthew