Our children await Christmas presents like politicians getting in election returns: there’s the Uncle Fred precinct and the Aunt Ruth district still to come in.
– Marcelene Cox
- I want to go to Martha’s Vineyard. I have an aunt named Martha. And an uncle by that name. Neither one is related to me. – Jarod Kintz
- Pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas. – Kevin Costner
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- We cannot reform the world. Uncle Sugar is as dangerous a role for us to play as Uncle Shylock. – John F. Kennedy
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents but in His Presence.
- Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas If You Stop Opening Presents And Listen.
- People say I don’t write books, I make Christmas presents. – Bryce Courtenay
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- Your children need your presence more than your presents.” – Jesse Jackson
- Your children need your presence more than your presents. – Jesse Jackson