There are a lot of Grinches out there that would like nothing better than to take any references to religion out of the holiday season.
– Ernest Istook
- No religion is a true religion that does not make men tingle to their finger tips with a sense of infinite hazard. – William Ernest
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. – Dave Barry
- I have been keeping myself fit. I am going on holiday next week in the Mediterranean so that I can really unwind after the football season and have a rest. – David Ginola
- May lovely, happy times. Decorate your holiday season, may warm, special memories brighter your new year, may the wonder of christmas be with you forever.
- It is a great thing to know the season for speech and the season for silence. – Seneca
- Religion is the cause of all the problems in the world. I don’t believe in organized religion at all. It’s what separates people. One religion just represents fragments, it causes war. More people have died because of religious conflict than any other reason. – Gwyneth Paltrow
- We are the last remaining country to allow ourselves two breaks in the season. You just have to look at England, Italy and Spain, they play right through the season. We on the other hand take six weeks off in the winter until the end of January, and that is a luxury. – Franz Beckenbauer
- Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. – Tobin Bell
- Religion, any religion, no matter what sort of wonderful religion, never be universal. So now education is universal, so we have to sort of find ways and means through education system, from kindergarten up to university level, to make awareness these good things, the values, inner values. – Dalai Lama
- A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion. – Mohandas Gandi