I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
– Ashley Tisdale
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- For me, I just like to cut out bread. I like to keep the good carbs in my diet – I love pasta and Italian food – but I try to eat just that on the weekends and cut out carbs during the week. – Ashley Tisdale
- My sister is totally my dad’s daughter because she loves sports. – Ashley Tisdale
- Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas If You Stop Opening Presents And Listen.
- My family belongs to a tennis club in Valencia, California, so I always go there. I play a lot of tennis with my dad and swim. And I like to go to the gym there. – Ashley Tisdale
- Pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas. – Kevin Costner
- I feel like people expect a lot out of girls, like you’re supposed to know who you are and what you want out of life right now. Some girls know. I did. But lots of people don’t know. You have to try a lot of things and not worry about what people are thinking. – Ashley
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. – Calvin Coolidge
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents but in His Presence.