Christmas is taken very seriously in this household. I believe in Father Christmas, and there’s no way I’d do anything to undermine that belief.
– Carol Ann Duffy
- A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be. – Carol Coats
- Christmas is only magical if you have that little bit of belief left from your childhood. … That Big Old Jolly Man Himself…
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- The four characteristics of humanism are curiosity, a free mind, belief in good taste, and belief in the human race. – E. M. Forster
- Faith is much better than belief. Belief is when someone else does the thinking. – R. Buckminster Fuller
- Debt is the fatal disease of republics, the first thing and the mightiest to undermine governments and corrupt the people. – Wendell Phillips
- Not only is he ambidextrous, but he can throw with either hand. – Duffy Daugherty
- I’ve been very blessed. My parents always told me I could be anything I wanted. When you grow up in a household like that, you learn to believe in yourself. – Rick Schroeder
- America’s greatest strength, and its greatest weakness, is our belief in second chances, our belief that we can always start over, that things can be made better. – Anthony Walton