T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
– Clement Clarke Moore
- At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special. – Kevin Richardson
- House, A hollow edifice erected for the habitation of man, rat, mouse, beetle, cockroach, fly, mosquito, flea, bacillus, and microbe. – Ambrose Bierce
- Never play cat and mouse games if you’re a mouse. – Don Addis
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home – in heart as well as body. – Garry Moore
- “Love is like a wind stirring the grass beneath trees on a black night,’ he had said. ‘You must not try to make love definite. It is the divine accident of life. If you try to be definite and sure about it and to live beneath the trees, where soft night winds blow, the long
- The day dawns, and then it ends, and the night passes away. Man’s life is diminishing, but he does not understand. Each day, the mouse of death is gnawing away at the rope of life. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- At Christmas, it’s my siblings running around the house, we’re cooking, talking, laughing, loud and just crazy. It’s beautiful chaos. – Tika Sumpter
- My favorite traditional Christmas movie that I like to watch is All Quiet on the Western Front. It’s just not December without that movie in my house. – Tom Hanks
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.