Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
– Edna Ferber
- Big doesn’t necessarily mean better. Sunflowers aren’t better than violets. – Edna Ferber
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. – Calvin Coolidge
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. – Winston Churchill
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- The Christmas season has come to mean the period when the public plays Santa Claus to the merchants. – John Andrew Holmes
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Anonymous
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Washington Irving
- May lovely, happy times. Decorate your holiday season, may warm, special memories brighter your new year, may the wonder of christmas be with you forever.
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.” – Unknown