Lilly of the valley
bright and morning star
You have been so pally,
how wonderful you are!
- Giving thanks fills you with light and joy so you can shine like the bright star you truly are. – Amy Leigh Mercree
- The sun is but a morning star. – Henry David Thoreau
- What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. – Sinclair Lewis
- There is only one thing that a man really wants to do, all his life; and that is, to find his way to his God, his Morning Star, salute his fellow man, and enjoy the woman who has come the long way with him. – D. H. Lawrence
- Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve giving me. Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you’re my darling wife. – Unknown
- Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies. – Erich Fromm
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- Well, you know, ‘Spaceballs’ is a weird combination, because it’s a simple, sweet little fairytale, and it’s crazy and out-there and making fun of and taking apart sci-fi, ‘Star Wars’, and ‘Star Trek’. – Mel Brooks
- Always do what u want to do in life. Dont mind what other people say bcoz whether u do it or dont do it.. “People always have something to say”. Good Morning! !! Have wonderful weekend !!!