Wimps lift Weights, Cheerleaders lift People.
- I don’t have a trainer. I have what I call ‘the poor man’s workout and the rich man’s diet.’ I run for 1 hour every day and do 500 sit-ups and 1000 crunches, and I lift weights at the Y for 28 bucks a month, even if it’s 3 in the morning. – T. J. Thyne
- I think it is easier for thinner people to build on a frame once you get lean muscle. I get bored lifting weights at the gym, and it isn’t enough as your body becomes stiff. So I train in different ways such as core training, cardio with weights, playing sports such as tennis, cycling, swimming
- “There are two kinds of people. Cheerleaders and the one’s who wish they were.” – Rachael
- People think that strength is about lifting weights in the gym. It’s more about getting up when you’re knocked down by life. – Ashwin Sanghi
- “There are two people in this world, Cheerleaders and those who want to be…. We try our best and that’s all that counts. Girls We can do it!” – Ivelyse
- When it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day. – Marty Bucella
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
- Technology: No Place for Wimps! – Scott Adams
- My world is lonely when you are not with me… Thinking of you! – Stephanie
- Nothing weights lighter than a promise. – German Proverb
Comments are closed.